1. Carpet cleaning will help prolong your carpets life. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your investment.
2. Protect indoor air quality. Carpets can trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. It will make carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. It helps prevent buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. It enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. It helps to improve morale. It’s a proven fact that workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. If you have office carpeting, keeping it clean promotes overall morale.
8. It will make your carpets look and feel clean and fresh.
9. It will help remove dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home your carpets.
10. It maintains the carpet’s warranty. Did you know most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months?
Don't delay, e-mail us today for a free estimate on your carpet and upholstery. Call 416-626-1073.
- (no comments)